Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Public Duty Doctrine.83: Road To Hell...

That old expression, "The road to hell is paved with good intentions" has been brought to my attention.

I would like everyone reading this to know that my intentions are good. Truth is good. I want to set things right. My world view is skewed without truth.

Some may say, "Well, your truth might not be someone else's truth."

I agree. But understand: throughout this blog (regarding The Public Duty Doctrine), I have done nothing but simply state the law of the land and back it up with citations.

The problem is: It's not disclosed, except in legal journals, unfit for human consumption. It is not proached in schools. Without a full understanding of your legal relationship with your government, you are literally playing russian roulette every day. The government is failing to disclose information vital to the public safety and interest. And that's not right to me. It is not humane. It is reckless behavior -- actually, criminal.

Until then, walk with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment